WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 11 am – 8 pm (last session at 8pm)
Friday, Saturday: 11 am – 9 pm (last session at 9pm)
Sunday: 11 am – 8 pm (last session at 8pm)
“After hours” Programming: 9:30 – 11:30 pm.
WHAT ARE YOUR CLEANING PRACTICES?
- Our spaces will be deep cleaned before opening using official CDC recommended and EPA registered cleaning solutions to fight against the virus.
- Throughout the day, our team members have been trained to disinfect all touch points immediately after any exposure or contact with guests
- The option for gloves will also be given to those before entering in a high touch point space
- Between each session we are re sanitizing the space
- Rest assured that each time you enter a space it will have just been sanitized.
WHAT PPE IS REQUIRED?
- All guests 4 years of age and older, along with our team members will be required to wear an appropriate face covering for the duration of your visit. Guests will be required to bring their own face coverings.
- Please also note that our Womanish team members guides will be equipped with face masks as well.
HOW ARE YOU ENSURING THAT STAFF IS HEALTHY PRIOR TO ENGAGING WITH GUESTS?
- Before entering the building and clocking in for shift, employees will be asked to complete a digital survey inquiring about symptoms and potential concerning exposure
- They will also have temperature taken digitally (fever threshold is 100.4 F or 37.5 C)
IS THERE HAND SANITIZER AND HAND WASHING STATIONS THROUGHOUT THE EXPERIENCE?
OF COURSE! Throughout the experience there are many places to sanitize and wash your hands, including at our entry way, in all our elevators, and other “hot spot” locations.
IS ALL STAFF TRAINED ON CDC AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS?
All employees will receive training based on the CDC COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. They will also receive temperature checks prior to commencing each shift and will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
HOW WILL YOU BE MAKING SURE GUESTS SOCIAL DISTANCE?
We will limit groups to no more than parties of 10 unless it is for a private party. There will be markers on the floor to ensure that a safe distance is met.
Please understand we are all in this together. We ask that you do your part as well and respect other’s space by staying 6 ft away from other guests.
I’M NOT FEELING WELL, SHOULD I STILL COME?
If you are sick, we ask you to please stay home. We will happily transfer your tickets to a later date. Contact our amazing team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule. Notice must be provided prior to your ticketed time.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY TIPS/PRACTICES:
We are significantly reducing our time slot sizes to allow for social distancing requirements.
- We are temperature checking everyone who enters into the space.
- We will not allow guests to purchase tickets at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance on our website to allow us to monitor attendance volumes.